This is the second-ever unicorn crown with CZs!
This crown is a protoype, and has a few minor flaws. To the naked eye, they are barely noticeable, but the photos are enlarged so you can see exactly what you are getting.
- there is a scratch/indent on the nose
- there is a slightly shinier spot under the chin
- there is a large casting flaw on the back
- the face is frosted, not polished like in the current versions - in fact, this is the only one ever made that has a frosted face
- may not screw down all the way if your headjoint cork screw sticks out past your headjoint more than 3mm. If you get this crown, and it doesn't screw on all the way, you can easily get your hj carrier screw altered by your flute tech so that it will work with both your current crown and this one.
THIS CROWN WILL ONLY FIT: HAYNES, BRANNEN, GEMEINHARDT (but NOT Galway Crusader), Miguel and Juan ARISTA, EMMANUEL, WILLIAMS, and maybe POWELL, GOOSMAN, and NAGAHARA headjoints.
It definitely will not fit other brands.
If you have one of the above-listed brands, and you get this crown it's still possible it might not fit (but it most likely will). If you get it and it doesn't fit, just send it back, and I'll refund you.
If you choose to buy it, but don't have one of the above-listed brands, please ask me first. It's possible it may fit some smaller North American makers that I don't have a lot of data on (Tom Green, etc.), but let's talk first so you don't waste your time or get your hopes up.
MATERIALS: Solid silver crown, cubic zirconia
Heavy weight crown: 22g (about 2x heavier than an average crown)